Saturday, January 21, 2006

50 books this year

Decided that I am going to do the 50 book challenge this year.

My count is 3 as of today: AMLP, Gilead, You: the Owner's Manual...

Knitting is going fine. Started a new "practice project" for home - another scarf, but will try pattern sections on it.

Laundry almost totally caught up (major feat). I started around 8:30 this morning and haven't had much of a rest since - several loads of laundry, dishes, cleaned kitchen, ran vac on 1st floor, picked up D's room, made her bed (which was in a snarl) and cleaned up our room -

I had been avoiding folding/putting away any laundry for a couple of weeks - finally went thru baby E's drawers, removing all tiny clothes and replacing with the next size. D's drawers were also a wreck, so started over with those, as well.

Book group met this week to discuss Gilead. I enjoyed the book so much more once I switched to the CD's. The reader had the perfect voice for my taste.

I am still thinking about what my future home-based business is going to be. I really like the idea of a cookie business - cookies, petit fours, maybe a few other small baked goods - I am thinking through the recipes I would start with and how I would promote it.

Baby E has been sleeping for a few mins - feels to me like she didn't really take very long naps today. when she is sleeping well, of course then Little D needs me. I would like a break. A long break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home