Sunday, January 22, 2006

Weekend

So, it's late late late Sunday night (really early early early Monday) and I am not going to sleep. I really enjoy this time when my family is all asleep and I can roam around the house, putting things in order and getting ready for the week. There is an endless amount of cleaning and preparation, so I am never finished.

Dan got on my case about making the girls wait while I finish whatever chore I am doing. I don't know why I can't just drop whatever it is - I often don't just finish what I am doing, but pick up and do 2 or 3 other small things on my way to them. need to nip that in the bud before the girls start to get the idea they come last. I don't think of it that way, but I act like it.

We are starting to show the house again soon - so much to do to be ready and I feel like I have to do it all myself, b/c it's the "inside the house" stuff. Dan will help if I am very specific about what needs to be done and why. The why is important to him. Simply b/c it "needs to be done" isn't a reason to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home